Pair of Heavy Duty Safety Wheel Guide Low Profile manufactured from 115mm diameter steel pipe, with pre-drilled bases and yellow powder coating. Ideal for loading bays that experience HGV precise/restricted manoeuvrability. Key Features: • Constructed from heavy duty 115mm diameter steel pipe, these units are ideal for loading bays. • Bases are pre-drilled with 22mm diameter holes for fixing to the floor (not supplied) • Powder coated yellow for high visibility • Mounting plate size: 200mm x 200mm Dimensions: Height: 230mm Length: 1220mm Weight: 12kg Material: Steel Colour: Hi Vis Yellow RAL Powder Coated
Most economical/budget straight wheel guide in smaller lengths available on Barriers UK, Over all length of 1.065m. Steel pipe diametre 115mm which makes it even more robust for restricted manoeuvrability LGV loading bays.
• Heavy Duty/Robust
• Hi Vis Powder Coated RAL Yellow/Black
• Overall Length: 1.065m
• Pre-drilled bases fix securely to ground (fixings not included)
230 x 1065mm
This pair of bolt down wheel guides are galvanised and yellow powder coated. Their splayed ends increase the effectiveness of this durable driver aid ensuring that trailers contact the loading dock squarely. The steel tube has a 5mm wall thickness. Tube diameter is 165mm.
The cranked wheel guides pair are an excellent impact protection product that can benefit the loading area of any business. They are:
• Designed to ensure that they provide the most effective solution in loading bays
• Fitted with splayed ends to ensure maximum effectiveness
• Very durable and will withstand numerous knocks from vehicles
• Highly visible yellow powder coated to ensure all drivers in the vicinity see them
• Used to create lanes so drivers can line their truck or HGV up correctly with the loading bay
• Excellent for reducing collisions between trucks in loading bays
• Can be installed directly into the ground quite easily
The cranked wheel guide pairs are perfect for deterring collisions between trucks in loading bays and provide lanes for these trucks to ensure they line themselves up correctlly to meet the loading bay. This not only helps to reduce the risk of any collisions but also attempts to make the loading bays as effiecient and smooth running as possible. Not only do they provide this kind of benefit, they also attempt to reduce the risk of high cost damage to both vehicles and the premises themselves.
These wheel guides are quick and easy to install and can be done so directly into concrete in a loading bay.
The steel construction of these wheel guides also receive the benefit of being powder coated yellow to ensure maximum durabilty and visibility while they are in use
• These wheel guides are also galvanised to protect them from corrosion and rusting while in use
• They are pre-fitted with drilled holes to allow the customer to install them easily into the desired area
• These wheel guides are made from highly durable steel, producing a product that can withstand numerous impacts from trucks while they are in use, ensuring that the customer gets a product that can last for years
• Not only do they provide impact protection benefits in terms of infrastructure they also help to deter collisions between trucks themselves
The cranked design of these wheel guides make them suitable for many different loading bay type areas and provide excellent impact protection while they are in use. Order today from Barriers UK
Dimensions: 2070mm x 600mm x 365 mm
Weight: 90 kg
Required M16 x 125mm Throughbolt - Set of 24 (Order seperately)
The Straight Wheel Guides pair are an excellent impact protection product that are perfect for use in businesses with loading bays, especially those that are used on a regular basis by freight trucks and other kinds of HGVs.
By placing these in line with loading bays the customer can create lanes that truck drivers can follow, ensuring that risk of collisions are reduced.
These wheel guides are quite tough and can stand up to general bumps and other punishment while they are in use
The driver will feel a sudden jolt if they reverse into it, urging them to rearrange their vehicle to ensure they line up with the loading bay correctly
The galvanised and powder coated steel construction provides excellent protection against corrosion while in use
They can be easily bolted directly into the ground and can be done so using the predrilled holes and base plates already installed on the wheel guides
The steel construction means they are idealt for use in areas heavy truck or HGV activity
The 5mm thickness allows them to stand up to lots of punishment while they are installed and will last for years at a time
These wheel guides are an excellent impact protection product and are suitable for use in most loading bay or docking bay type area. Order today from Barriers UK to ensure your loading bay is protected.
Wheel guides that are essential for use in areas with loading bays and heavy truck traffic on a regular basis. These wheel guides are:
• Ideal for use in loading bays where trucks have to unload or load freight
• Highly visible yellow in colour and powder coated
• Robust - can withstand plenty of bumps from trucks and HGVs
• Excellent for creating lanes for trucks to follow when reversing into loading bays
• Easy to install - can be bolted straight into the ground
2085mm x 250mm x 365mm
Colour: RAL1028 Yellow
Required M16 x 125mm Throughbolt - Set of 16 (Order seperately)