• Highest needlestick resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material.• Tested using 25 gauge hypodermic needles.• Highest level of cut resistance on noted areas; EN388 Cut Level 5.• Single glove needle solution with incredible dexterity and comfort.• Wrinkle rubber palm coating with Actifresh anti-microbial treatment.EN388 220.127.116.11 CE
Dexterity® 10-Gauge Cotton/Poly Knit Glove with Hi-Viz Latex Palm Lined with Punkban
2394 grams of cut protection
• Mechanical Handling EN388 18.104.22.168
• Dependable grip , excellent flexibility and a comfortable ergonomic shape.
• Puncture-resistant latex coating
• Lined with two layers of Punkban
• Makes a great general-purpose work glove
• ASTM F2878 6.73 newtons of puncture protection (hypodermic needle)
• Conforms to EN388 3544
• 3 - Abrasion
• 5 - Cut Resistance
• 4 - Tear Resistance
• 4 - Puncture Resistance
• Please note: there is no European standard for needle resistance. Current industry practice is to utilize the American Standard ASTM F2878 as a guide, and to allow comparisons between different products. These products are not needle proof. Your own risk assessment therefore needs to be undertaken to decide the suitability of this product.