Latex-free for sensitive skins.Ambidextrous, with beaded cuffs.High tensile strength and sensitivity.Powdered for comfort and to deter sweating.Alternative powder-free option.
Beaded cuff, ambidextrous disposable gloves with high tensile strength and optimum sensitivity. Non-sterile. Available as powdered and powder-free. Powdered for easy on and off application and to avoid hands sweating whilst gloves are in use.
Perfect for everyday use in home or work environments.- these gloves can be used for a variety of tasks like food handling, gardening, personal care and other general household or workplace activities.
Softness Reduces hand fatigue.
Practical and Economical.
These protective safety gloves feature an extremely robust coating that remains flexible in cold temperatures. Acrylic and new wool ensure that the gloves have a particularly high level of wearer comfort and help maintain a good moisture balance• Flexible• Excellent dexterity• High abrasion resistance• Mechanical strength• Length approx. 21 - 27 cm• Base glove: double-layered construction of acrylic/new wool (inner) and polyamide/elastane (outer) with HPT coating (Hydropellent Technology)• EN 388 (3 2 3 1), EN 511 (0 1 0)Suitable for:• Dry and slightly damp areas• Work at low temperatures• Refrigerated warehouses• Forklift truck driver
Grey - Palm coated foam nitrile with a seamless knitted liner
• The original nitrile foam glove
• Highly versatile solution for precision assembly and general handling
• Perfect balance between comfort, dexterity and protection
• Advanced Knitting Technology to increase stretch and flexibility in high-stress areas
Antistatic according to EN1149
• First glove to combine outstanding flame resistance
• High cut protection and ergonomic design
• Materials used in the glove are inherently flame resistant, even after washing
• Arc Flash Hazard/Risk Category 2•: helps protect workers against arc flash hazards
• Exclusive composite yarn provides exceptional cut resistance for safe handling of sharp objects and materials
• Soft foam coating to ensure great flexibility and a secure grip in a variety of environments
• Ergonomic design for superior comfort and reduced hand fatigue
• Anti-static according to EN1149
• Arc Flash NFPA 70E - Test Method/Standard: ASTM F1959-05 - Result: Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 2 - Arc Rating (ATPV) 12.0 cal/cm
• Category III
• EN 407 188.8.131.52.1.0
• Equipment assembly, replacing filters and parts
• Facility and machinery maintenance
• Pipe installation and repair
• Heavy duty metal handling
• Heavy equipment and vehicle maintenance
• De-energised electrical wiring & clean-up
• Manufactured with a thinner nitrile formulation to increase comfort and flexibility without compromising protection
• Textured fingertips to provide an improved grip for a variety of applications
• Packed 300 gloves per dispenser box to provide additional value and convenience
(250 pieces/dispenser for size XL)
• Fully textured glove., with non-foaming formula, for a firm wet grip when handling objects
• Distinct colour to mask stains for special applications
• Contains no natural rubber latex and powdered free to help protect wearers from Type 1 skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness
• Higher tensile strength compared to both ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards, allowing the hands to move freely and comfortably while wearing the Microflex 93-852
• 100% natural rubber latex
• Good flexibility and dexterity
• Ergonomic hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuff for clothing
• Smooth-finish for easy wearing
• Certified for resistance to acid (category A)
• Ozone (category Z) and very low temperatures (category C)
• Arc flash protection Class 1 to EN 61482-1-2
• Length 11"
• Our pairs of nitrile powder free gloves are a popular choice when looking to replenish items from within a first aid kit. • They are individually packed in a sealable bag and are compact allowing them to fit in virtually any size of first aid bag or box. • Nitrile Powder Free Examination gloves are an ideal alternative to our latex range and are ideal for anyone with a Type 1 allergy.• Our Nitrile gloves contain no natural latex proteins yet have the same wall thickness as a latex glove due its greater perforation resistance. • Up to three times more puncture resistant than other synthetic gloves• Click Medical Nitrile Gloves have high resistance to a wide range of chemicals, especially to hydrocarbons, oils and fats• The distinctive blue colour means they are easily distinguishable from other types of gloves and they are commonly used in hospitals, the nursing sector, medical practitioners in surgeries and the dental sector.
Leather Protection Gauntlet which can be worn over the top of the 'Electrician Gauntlet Glove' to provide mechanical protection. Only to be used with the ELG09 and ELG10ISO 9001:2008EN420:2003 EN388:2003 / 3121• OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE 8, 9, 10 & 11
Superior Touch® Cut-Resistant Palm Coated Gloves made with Dyneema® FEATURES• Dyneema® is lint-free and provides excellent cut and abrasion resistance• Polyurethane provides great grip in wet oily conditions• Snug fitting, breathable, and flexible gloves are ergonmically shaped• High dexterity and flexibility• Washable and bleachable (under 145°C)• Conforms to EN388 4342• 4 - Abrasion• 3 - Cut Resistance• 4 - Tear Resistance• 2 - Puncture ResistanceAPPLICATIONSSharp SteelGlassCircuit BoardsAutomotiveFood Industry