Endura Oilbloc Goatskin Kevlar-Lined Driver Gloves with Anti-Impact D3O Backing2500 grams of cut protection.FEATURES• Strategically-placed D3O Elastomer protects vulnerable areas from knocks by absorbing and displacing energy.• D3O backing extends all the way to the fingertips for exceptional protection in the number one area of impact.• Phenomenal impact protection in finger and metacarpal (back-of-hand) areas.• 45% improvement in impact protection over competitor styles.• High tensile-strength goatskin provides out standing abrasion resistance and durability.• Kevlar and composite filament fiber lining offers impressive ANSI level A5 cut protection• Treated with Oilbloc for superior oil and water repellency.• Padded palms for vibration dampening.• Elasticized wrists for a snug fit.• Conforms to EN388 2X22DP• 2 - Abrasion• X - Cut Resistance• 2 - Tear Resistance• 2 - Puncture ResistanceAPPLICATIONSOil and GasMiningConstructionLumberImpactDemolition
• Supersedes the classic leather general purpose glove for medium-duty applications
• More flexible, comfortable, far more hard-wearing
• Nitrile impregnated coating on a jersey liner
• High performance nitrile impregnation, for a superior resistance to abrasion and good protection against snags, cuts and puncture
• Effectively repels grease, oil and dirt
• Excellent dry-grip. Makes handling quicker and easier
• Safely machine-washable: will not shrink, stiffen or lose its shape
• More hygienic and longer lasting - can safely and economically be re-used
• Hard wearing stretch nylon backing.
• Fleece lined.
• Black leather double palm interlined with foam for comfort.
• Wraparound thumb and index finger to aid trigger wear.
• Lightweight fourchetts to keep hands cool when used for long periods.
• Elasticated hook and loop adjustable cuff closure.
• Minimal Risk
Electricians Gauntlet • Class 0 Electrician glove for installation rated at 1000 volts or less.• Insulating gloves made from non-conductive natural rubber• They are anatomically shaped ,flexible and durable offering maximum comfort and superior performance. • Leather Protection Gauntlet can be worn over the top to provide mechanical protection.Certified to EN60903• OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE
SnowForce Brown Split-Leather Freezer GlovesFEATURES• Constructed of durable cowsplit leather, protects against scrapes and abrasions• Double palm and thumb patch for increased wear• C200 Thinsulate and foam lined• Extra long cuff seals in warmth• Flexible in subzero tempertures• Conforms to EN388 4244• 4 - Abrasion• 2 - Cut Resistance• 4 - Tear Resistance• 4 - Puncture ResistanceConforms to EN511 32XAPPLICATIONSRefridgerated WarehousesConstructionAgricultureMaterial HandlingGeneral Maintenance