Rubber Kerb Ramp Portable 490mm Wide is made from recycled rubber so are environmentally friendly whilst also providing incredible strength and durability. The unique design means they can support vehicles of any size and they can also be linked in a line. The ramps are 100mm high and are suitable for most kerbs. Please see our video for a demonstration.
Rubber kerb ramps are a fantastic solution for caravan or motorhome owners when compared with having to organise a drop kerb with the council and a contractor. This can take a lot of time to organise and could cost several thousand pounds - how much better to spend a minute or two to place two kerb ramps every time you want to use the caravan or motorhome.
• Easily portable ramps to allow vehicles to mount kerbs up to 100mm.
• Use individually or link together to create a wider ramp for larger vehicles.
• Can be used for any vehicle or caravan, regardless of weight.
• Can also be used for trucks, trolleys, barrows or even wheelchairs. Single ramps are ideal for motorbikes
• Built in carry handle to allow for easy movement.
• Rigid and tough rubber design.
• Depth(mm): 315
• Width(mm): 490
• Height(mm): 100
• Material: Rubber
• Colour: Black
• Weight(kg): 10
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Lead Time: Next Day
Plastic kerb ramp yellow 1180x700mm 250kg can create a world of problems if you are trying to make an area accessible for wheelchairs or other items with wheels. Many items on the market created to solve this problem are heavy and unwieldy, making them difficult to install and move. At The Barriers UK, we bring you a multi-purpose ramp that will solve all of these problems. This bright yellow item is lightweight, easy-to-install, and can be used anywhere. It is the perfect solution for making your area wheelchair accessible with minimal hassle.
• Yellow, slip resistant surface suitable for wheelchairs and other uses
• Suitable for kerbs up to 150mm
• 40mm high wheel retainers to prevent slipping over the edge
• 1000mm between wheel retainers
• Lightweight - only 7.5kg
• Maximum weight capacity - 250kg
• Holes in each corner to enable fixing to floor (fixings not included)
• Stackable for transport and storage
• Made from sheet moulding compound (GRP)
• Complies with National Grid Gas Standard T/SP/E42
• Complies with the UK's DETR safety at streetworks & roadworks code of practice
• Depth(mm): 700
• Width (mm): 1180
• Material: Plastic
• Colour: Yellow
• Capacity(kg): 250
• Weight(kg): 7
Rubber kerb ramp 600x361x150mm an effective and convenient way to allow vehicles, trolleys and wheelchairs to mount kerb easily. Now available to suite most applications including Warehouse, industrial plant, private motorists, public buildings etc.
Almost any establishment that has a parking location that is not on the same level as the road can use this to allow vehicles an easy way to gain height and enter their parking spots easier. Companies with heavy goods vehicles can also benefit from having these kerb ramps installed, because it allows these vehicles much easier access to the locations where they need to get to in order to offload their cargo. Because of the construction material of this particular kerb ramp, it is able to handle a massive amount of downward force, making it ideal for use by heavy vehicles.
• Duty Kerb Ramps are ideal for HGVs
• Made of high quality rubber
• Load Capacity: 40 tonnes
• Dimensions: 600mm(L) x 361mm(W) x 150mm(H)
• Weight: 19kg
• Depth (mm): 600
• Width (mm): 361
• Height (mm): 150
• Material: Rubber
• Colour: Black/Yellow
• Capacity (kg): 40000
• Weight (kg): 19
Door ramp rubber black ideal for interior and exterior doors and transitions, but is also safe for use in roll-in showers, wetrooms and any other application. They are an immediate and inexpensive solution barrier removal and can be installed quickly and easily on any surface such as concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble, using suitable adhesives.
• Unobtrusive, strong and versatile
• Totally weather resistant
• Manufactured with recycled rubber
• Can be easily trimmed cut or joined to fit location requirements
• Incredible 500kg weight capacity - well suited for industrial use
• Soft surface, ideal for use in schools, care and nursing homes
Material: Recycled Rubber
15(H) x 900(W) x 120(L)
23(H) x 900(W) x 200(L)
50(H) x 900(W) x 400(L)
75(H) x 900(L) x 600(L)
Folding access ramps. Take a look at these convenient access ramps. Similar the threshold ramps, these folding and highly portable ramps offer a safe and simple way to navigate through curbs, raised landings, doorways and more. The added convenience is that these ramps fold up for additional portability.
These access ramps are lightweight and can be carried just like a suitcase. If you travel often, you’ll want to make sure you are ready for any environment you could face. Since they fold up, these access ramps take up very little storage space in the boot of a car.
• Compact, low cost access ramp solution
• Aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion
• Folds away for storage
• Carry handle for convenience
• 5 sizes available all with 272 kg capacity
• 390 mm Folded width
• Overall width 755mm
• Depth(mm): 600
• Width(mm): 740
• Material: Aluminium
• Colour: Silver
• Capacity(kg): 272
• Weight:(kg): 6
• 600 x 710
• 900 x 710
• 1200 x 710
• 1500 x 710
• 1800 x 710
Standard ramp folding lightweight silver ideal for vehicle loading and similar applications. Folds into compact suitcase for storage, its easy to carry and set up. Easy to walk on, it has an anti-slip surface which provides solid grip.
• Lightweight ramp providing many uses in public and domestic building access
• Folds for compact storage
• Quick and easy deployment
• Clips together when folded
• Contrasting colour edge strip
• 250-450kg capacity
Material: Anodised Aluminium
• Capacity:350kg Width:600mm Diameter:760mm Weight:5kg Folded size:600 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:350kg Width:900mm Diameter:760mm Weight:7kg Folded size:900 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:350kg Width:1200mm Diameter:760mm Weight:9kg Folded size:1200 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:350kg Width:1500mm Diameter:760mm Weight:11kg Folded size:1500 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:350kg Width:1800mm Diameter:760mm Weight:13kg Folded size:1800 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:300kg Width:2100mm Diameter:760mm Weight:15kg Folded size:2100 x 390 x 80
• Capacity:250kg Width: 2400mm Diameter:760mm Weight:17kg Folded size:2400 x 390 x 80
It can be attached using a 450 Back Plate and its life can be extended greatly if installed with the 450 Front Plate. (both sold separately) A design proven to protect a loading dock from repeated impacts. Fixings as shown can be purchased separately.
Dimensions: 450 x 250 x 100 mm
Weight: 13.5 kg