New chemical control response kit. Smaller size allows conventional storage and easy portability to all areas that may need spill control. Excellent chemical and fluid retention for easy displacement of hazardous chemicals.
Perforated single spun bonded layers gives excellent tensile strength and rapid absorption properties. Suitable for use in lint free environments. Each pad can absorb 0.4L of aggressive and non-aggressive chemicals.
The chemical sock is perfect for environments where fast effective containment and control of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals is essential. Flexible fabric expands rapidly to increase the rate of absorption while providing excellent liquid retention durability and strength.
• Central perforation for easy tearing and amximum economy
• Safely absorb acids, alkalis and strong chemicals for easy clean up of hazardous spills and leaks
• Tough, hard-wearing, fine-fibre finish for use in industrial applications
• Ideal for bench-top use
• Absorbency: 100 litres
• Size: 40cm x 50cm
• 20 Chemical absorbent socks in dispenser box.
• Safely absorb acids, alkalis and strong chemicals for easy clean-up of hazardous spills and leaks.
• Place at the base of leaking machinery to absorb leaks on contact and reduce the spread of contamination.
• Use to surround a spillage to prevent further spreading and absorb on contact.
• Absorbency: 80 litres
• Size: 8cm x 1.2 metres